lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Welcome To My Blog...!


Hello everybody, Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my Englhish class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second languaje.

So. let's get started... A little bit about me...


Hi, there! My name’s Silvanys Pereira. I’m from Punto Fijo, originally. Now I'm live in Maracaibo. I’m 24 years old and I study electronic engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics, electronic and sytems.

I love music, I like to dance, talking to the phone with my friend, studying, hanging out with my friends, staying with my family.

I hate Grains, getting up early on the weekend, listening rock, I hate lies, violence, war, injustice...

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, and live in Venezuela with my family. First I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer Telecomunications. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can listening well, but I need to practice more. The
most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice.


Well, this is a litle about me. I love marking friends, would you like to my friend? If you want to be my friend... please, leave a comment..



Silvanys Carolina Pereira

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario